Seat: c/o Impact Hub Vienna, Lindengasse 56/18-19, 1070 Vienna, FN 562480 b, FB Court: Vienna,Contact: Email: Romy (at). digigraetzl.at”. The company guarantees the confidentiality of the processing of personal data and the implementation of technical and organizational measures that ensure their security in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and applicable data protection laws.
The platform is hosted on Hetzner servers. The data centers are located in Nuremberg.
All data collected via the DigiGrätzl platform is stored in these data centers. However, this does not apply to embedded content. The platform allows you to embed additional software and services from third parties. Content and data that are transmitted via embeds are not stored on the above-mentioned servers on this platform, but are collected directly via third-party providers. The regulations of the respective providers apply there. This applies in particular to the embedding of YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms (external link)
- Emails from and to the email address email@example.com are a special case. Some of these are stored on World4You servers. The information is stored for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions with the company Co-Design Participation Office.
Users: Account, data, content
Users are natural and legal persons who are interested in content on “lebenscampus.digigraetzl.at”, read, comment on, likeor write their own contributions.
- Users can access the “lebenscampus.digigraetzl.at” platform by providing their e-mail address when registering and reading, commenting on or liking contributions from others.
Anyone who registers on the platform receives an account. This requires a name/pseudonym, a username/nickname, an email address and a password. Users have provided us with data about themselves voluntarily and we process this data on the basis of theirconsent for the following purposes:
A profile picture and further information can be added to the account, which is then visible to all users. The email address used for registration is not visible on the platform.
An account can be deleted independently at any time in the profile settings. As a result, all stored personal data, including profile picture and other information in the profile, will be irrevocably deleted. The content generated through the use of the platform (comments, suggestions, answers to surveys, etc.) remains anonymous for the purpose of transparency and comprehensibility of the participation processes. This data is assigned to an anonymous account.
Re-participation on the platform is only possible after a new registration.
If you have any questions or need help deleting your data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data is recorded in your own account and can be edited via the profile settings. This data includes information such as email address or password. This data is stored in encrypted form. They can never be seen from outside.
Users generate content on “DigiGrätzl” by participating. This content includes comments, suggestions, answers to surveys, etc. The following conditions apply to this content:
- Public: In principle, this content concerns public topics and is therefore publicly available .
- Publication or distribution of content: The content created by users may be published by the project managers on the “DigiGrätzl” platform and through other means that the project managers consider appropriate, e.g. to publicize this platform (e.g. in a media release).
- User-generated content is not deleted, but may be assigned to an anonymous account (see above).
- Intellectual property: Unless otherwise stated, the content protected by intellectual property rights is subject to the Creative Commons - Recommendation - Share Alike (CC-BY-SA 4.0) license (External link) (External link)
view their own data at any time intheir account arrange for your data to be exported. The export includes all data associated with an account (personal data and generated content). This provides transparency as to which data is collected and stored by the platform.
For the data export, a password-protected compressed file is created for download. Users will receive the download link and password via email. Since this is sensitive data, the data is encrypted and can only be opened with open source compression software (7-Zip (Windows), KUKA (Mac OS) or PeaZip (Linux).
The following rules apply on the platform: Give
- constructive feedback.
- Show alternatives.
- Maintain mutual respect.
- Don't use racist, anti-Semitic, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory statements.
- Don't use misinformation (“fake news”).
All users are responsible for the correct use of the platform and for the legality of the content and the opinions shared. All participants can report rule violations. The content in question can be reported by dialing the small flag icon or by e-mail (email@example.com). The Co-Design Participation Office reviews the report and, if necessary, takes necessary legal action.
- generated content invisible
We carefully review links that leave our website editorially. Nevertheless, we assume no responsibility or liability for content on pages that are linked to from this website or from any otherwebsite.
The current version of the GDPR can be found at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=DE (external link)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, the data protection authority (external link) is responsible.
(CC BY-SA 4.0)
as of June 2023